Investment: US $400,000 (real estate) OR Donation US $300,000 (family of 4)
• Financing Option: None
• Physical Residency Requirement: Not required (direct citizenship)
• Citizenship Requirement: Eligible after investment
• Processing Time: 4-6 months
• Visa free Travel: 121 countries
St. Kitts & Nevis are two islands in the West Indies, constituted one country known as Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis. The west side of the island borders the Caribbean Sea, and the eastern coast faces the Atlantic Ocean. St. Kitts & Nevis got Independency from United Kingdom on 19 September 1983. Populations are 51200 approximately. Languages are English & France. Area is 261 Km (Square).
• Citizenship for Life in a British Commonwealth Country)
• Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
• Fast processing within four months;
• Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years;
• No physical residency requirements;
• No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process;
• No interview, education or management experience required;
• Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including Schengen member states, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others;
• No tax on worldwide income;
• St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
• Be of outstanding character;
• Hold no criminal record;
• Have excellent health;
• Have a high personal net worth;
• Make an investment in a government-approved real estate development, or make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation.
1. Real Estate Investment
• Purchase of one property for at least USD $400,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area will grant an applicant the naturalization.
• The minimum investment period is 5 years; the project will qualify future buyers for citizenship.
2. SIDF Investment
• Onetime payment to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation is USD $250,000.00
• The Contribution is a charitable donation to the SIDF.
The following contribution requirements must be met:
• US$250,000: Single applicant;
• US$300,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children under 18 years);
• US$350,000: Family with up to 5 dependents (spouse + 4 children under 18 years);
• US$450,000: Family with up to 7 dependents (spouse + 6 children under 18 years);
• US$50,000: Additional per person above 7 dependents;
o US$7500: Due diligence of mail applicant;
o US$4,000: Due diligence for each dependent over 16 years.
• Govt. Fees US $ 125,000 OR Nil (both for family of 4);
• Service & Processing fees US $ 40,000;
• ILCB admin cost: US $ 5,000 (at the time of file submission).