• Investment: US $400,000 (real estate) OR Donation US $200,000
• Financing Option: None
• Physical Residency Requirement: 5 days in 5 years, since gaining citizenship
• Citizenship Requirement: Eligible after investment
• Processing Time: 3-4 months
• Visa free Travel: 122 countries
Antigua & Barbuda is a twin island located between the Caribbean Sea and Pacific Ocean approximately 2100 km Southeast from Miami. It got Independence on 1 November 1981. Population: over 80,000 approximately. Its area is 442 Km.
As the newest economic citizenship program in the world Antigua & Barbuda citizenship by investment program provides the following benefits:
- Fast processing within 3-4 months and inclusion of dependent children below 26 years
- Inclusion of dependent parents aged above 65 years
- No requirements to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Obtain visa free travel to more than 100 countries including Schengen Zone, UK, Hong Kong & Singapore
- No tax on worldwide income
To qualify applicants need to be of outstanding character with:
- No criminal record
- Excellent health
- High personal net worth, and
- Applicant and family must reside in Antigua & Barbuda for a minimum of 5 days within 5 years
1. Real Estate Investment
• Purchase of one property for at least USD $400,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area.
• The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years.
• Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
2. NDC Investment
High net worth individuals may choose to make a monetary contribution of US$ 250,000 to the National Development Fund or an approved charity.
However, under the Limited Time offer of the program, the donation amount is fixed to US $ 200,000 for a family till 2016.
• Govt. Fees US $ 150,000 OR 100,000 (both for family of 4);
• Service & Processing fees US $ 40,000;
• ILCB admin cost: US $ 5,000 (at the time of file submission);