• Investment: US$ 350,000 (real estate) OR Donation US$ 200,000
• Financing Option: None
• Physical Residency Requirement: None
• Citizenship Requirement: Eligible after investment
• Processing Time: 3-4 months
• Visa free Travel: 115 countries
Grenada is situated in the Caribbean Sea. It got Independency from United Kingdom in 1974. Populations are 110,000 approximately. Languages are English & France. Area is 344 Km (Square). Currency is Eastern Caribbean Dollar.
• Fast Government processing within 4 months.
• Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country.
• Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship.
• No physical residency requirements;
• No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process;
• No interview, education or management experience required;
• Visa-free travel to over 100 countries including Europe’s Schengen zone
• E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein;
• No tax on worldwide income.
• Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
• The applications can include spouse and fully dependent children below 25 years old (Full time Student & unmarried)
• Dependent Parents or Grant parents may qualify as dependents (age above 65)
• Applicant must make an investment in Grenada. (Real Estate investment for Citizenship or NTF for PR)
• Only basic documents are needed
• Applicant must not have any criminal record.
• Excellent health
• High personal net worth
INVESTMENT OPTION FOR CITIZENSHIP
• Real Estate Investment or other investment:
o Purchase of one property for at least US$ 350,000 in a pre-approved real estate in Grenada.
o The investment must be owned and maintained for a minimum period of 4 years.
o Property registration, processing fees, due diligence fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
o A donation of US$ 200,000 to the National Transformation Fund (NTF).
o Processing fees and due diligence fees must be paid in addition to the donation.
• Govt. Fees US$ 72,700 OR US$ 66,750 (for family of 4);
• Service & Processing fees US$ 40,000;
• ILCB admin cost: US$ 5,000 (at the time of file submission).