• Investment: EUR €500,000 (real estate) + EUR €2,000,000
• Financing Option: None
• Physical Residency Requirement: Not required (direct citizenship)
• Citizenship Requirement: Eligible after investment
• Processing Time: 3 months
• Visa free Travel: 172 countries
Cyprus is located in south Eastern Europe, an island in the Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus has a rich and diversified culture, mild Mediterranean climate and is perfectly placed for working, business and travelling. Total area is 9,251 km2. Language Greek, Turkish, English widely spoken. Currency is Euro (EUR).
• Must hold a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000 plus applicable VAT.
• Must choose one of the prescribed investment options and maintain it for the required duration.
1. Investment in real estate, developments and infrastructure projects:
The applicant should make an investment of at least EUR 2 million for the purchase or construction of real estate.
2. Purchase, establishment, or participation in Cypriot businesses and companies
The applicant must make an investment of at least EUR 2 million in the purchase, creation or participation in businesses or companies that are based and operating in the Republic. These businesses or companies should have a demonstrable and tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five Cypriot citizens
3. Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot enterprises or Cypriot organizations licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission
The applicant should purchase units amounting to at least EUR 2 million from Alternative Investment Funds (AIF).
This criterion also covers the purchase of financial assets of Cypriot businesses or organizations for at least EUR 2 million, in the form of bonds, securities and debt securities.
4. Combination of the above investments
The applicant may invest in a combination of the above, provided that the total investment amounts to at least EUR 2 million.
The applicant’s investment combination may include the purchase of special government bonds of the Republic of Cyprus of up to EUR 500,000.
Benefits of the program:
• No obligation to relinquish current nationality;
• Low tax rates and free trade within the EU;
• Legal system based on English common law;
• Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
• Right to own land in an EU member state;
• An outstanding holiday destination.
• Visa free travel to 172 countries including Europe and Canada;
• No tax on worldwide income and assets;
• Govt. Fees EUR € 46,000 (for family of 4);
Note: All applicable fees charged by Cyprus Govt. are subject to change.
Visa Free Country List: