• Investment: EUR €500,000 (real estate) + EUR €2,000,000
• Financing Option: None
• Physical Residency Requirement: Not required (direct citizenship)
• Citizenship Requirement: Eligible after investment
• Processing Time: 3-4 months
• Visa free Travel: 146 countries
Cyprus is located in south Eastern Europe, an island in the Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus has a rich and diversified culture, mild Mediterranean climate and is perfectly placed for working, business and travelling. Total area is 9,251 km2. Language Greek, Turkish, English widely spoken. Currency is Euro (EUR).
• Must hold a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500,000 plus applicable VAT.
• Must choose one of the prescribed investment options and maintain it for the required duration.
Benefits of the program:
• Fast-track procedure allowing for direct path to citizenship within three months;
• No physical residence requirements during or after the application procedure (the only requirement is for one visit every 7 years);
• No language requirements for residence or citizenship;
• No obligation to relinquish current nationality;
• Low tax rates and free trade within the EU;
• Legal system based on English common law;
• Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
• Right to own land in an EU member state;
• Strategic geographical location, forming a bridge between the EU, the Middle East, and North Africa with direct access to the Mediterranean Sea;
• Low crime rate, excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities and first-rate healthcare;
• An outstanding holiday destination.
• Visa free travel to 135 countries including Europe and Canada;
• No tax on worldwide income and assets;
1. Bond investments and a donation to a state fund - deposit to purchase bond € 2.5 million with a group. Investors need to maintain the bonds for a period of three years. OR purchase govt. bond at € 5 million for three years.
2. Direct investment - must make a direct investment of at least € 5 million in the purchase of one of the followings:
• Business or companies
• Financial assets
• Investors need to maintain ownership of the assets for a period of three years.
3. Bank deposit - must have a fixed term deposit of at least €5 million for three years in Cypriot Bank.
4. Combination of options- 1, 2 and 3 amounting to at least €5 million. The Investors also need to purchase a property of € 500,000 and keep the property no matter he/she goes in any option.
• Govt. Fees EUR € 46,000 (for family of 4);
• Service & Processing fees EUR € 50,000;
• ILCB admin cost: EUR € 5,000 (at the time of file submission).