If you are an entrepreneur with an innovative business idea, you may be eligible to immigrate to Canada through the start-up visa program. Canada is looking for talented entrepreneurs that are interested in starting businesses that will stimulate the Canadian economy while creating employment opportunities for its residents.
- No minimum Net Worth requirement;
- Processing Time 12-16 Months;
- Scope of application for Temporary Work Permit (includes spouse and children) while already applied for Permanent Residence (Processing time 1.5 to 3 months);
- No age limit;
1. Have a Qualifying Business in Canada (ILCB will help):
- you provide active and ongoing management of this business from within Canada;
- an essential part of the operations of the business happens in Canada;
- this business is incorporated in Canada;
2. Have a letter of support from a designated organization:
3. IELTS (General Trainers): Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 05 in English.
4. Proof of funds/ Settlement funds:
As part of the eligibility requirements, you will need to provide proof (Commitment Certificate and Letter of Support) that your business is in fact supported by a designated organization (a business group that has been approved by the government to invest in or support possible start-ups). Unlike federal and provincial investor programs, where applicants must invest their own capital, no investment of their own funds will be required.
ILCB has developed relationship with number of Partners such as Investors, Business Incubators, and Professional Consultancy firms having the necessary expertise to assist the clients with their SUV applications.