Investment: US$ 200,000 (real estate) OR Donation US$ 200,000 (family of 4)
• Financing Option: None
• Physical Residency Requirement: None
• Citizenship Requirement: Eligible after investment
• Processing Time: 9-12 months
• Visa free Travel: 111 countries
Commonwealth of Dominica is the independent island of Caribbean Sea. The country got full independence from Britain on 3 November 1978. Its area is 750 Sq Kilometer. Population is approximately 71,540. Religion is Christianity. Languages are English and French. Major Cities are Roseau and Portsmouth.
• Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country
• No physical residency requirements;
• Inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 18;
• No minimum level of education required;
• No managerial experience required;
• No interview, education or management experience required;
• Visa-free travel to over 100 countries including Europe’s Schengen zone, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey;
• No taxes for non-residents;
• Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, so you can retain your current nationality.
Be of outstanding character;
• Hold no criminal record;
• Have excellent health;
• Have a basic knowledge of English;
• Make a direct, non-refundable investment with the government of Dominica.
The investment options for obtaining citizenship status in Dominica are as follows:
A. Single applicant
A single applicant will be required to make an investment of US$100,000.
B. Family application I
(Applicant + spouse)
An investment of US$175,000 qualifies the applicant and the applicant’s spouse for citizenship.
C. Family application II
(Applicant + spouse + 2 children under 18)
An investment of US$200,000 qualifies the applicant, the applicant’s spouse and two children less than 18 years for citizenship.
D. Family application III
(Applicant + spouse + 3 children under 18)
An investment of US$350,000 qualifies the applicant, the applicant’s spouse and three children less than 18 years for citizenship. An investment of US$50,000 is required for each additional child under 18 years.
• The property purchase must equal a minimum of US$ 200,000 invested in government-approved real estate development.
• The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 03 years. If maintained and sold after 5 years, it would qualify the next buyer for citizenship as well.
• Govt. Fees US $ 115,000 OR Nil (both for family of 4);
• Service & Processing fees US $ 40,000;
• ILCB admin cost: US$ 10,000 (1st Inst. US$ 1,000 at the time of engagement, 2nd inst. US$ 4,000 at the time of file submission & 3rd inst. US$ 5,000 on receipt of final decision)